Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hey everybody,
sorry that I haven't been writing on my blog as much anymore..
I've been so busy with school and getting ready for grade six that I totally forgot about my blog!!!
School been OK I guess, its not the best but I guess I'll just have to deal.
There is one girl that just won't stop bullying me!
We found the hugest tree fort ever at the beach the beach!
I got my very own bow and arrow for Christmas from Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get to start baby-sitting this year!
Does anybody need a sitter??
I hope I'll remember to write again soon.
Oh, wait I almost forgot!
If you want free piano lessons go to YouTube and look up freepianolessonsforkids. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia. I am glad you checked in and gave us all an update! You are growing up - grade six!

    ReplyDelete